Janet's Thoughts on Stuff (hosted on Garden of Chaos for convenience)
Hopefully eventually a bunch of useful documents where I summarise some useful stuff!
- Advantage: a guide on advantage, a major part of the game that newer players (and older players!) tend to struggle with.
- Throws: the fundamentals of the strategy behind throwing - when you should, why you should, how often you should, and when it's a bad idea.
- How to Dice: how to use Lum's dice roll - what to do once they're out, and how to get them out in the first place.
- Lum's Oki: how to use Lum's oki to make your opponent regret ever being thrown by you.
- Reactions: how to consider reactions, and how to categorise tools with respect to this.
- Mixups: some commentary on the nature of mixups.